Day 01 Arrive Buenos Aires.
Meet with the guide and driver later transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Buenos Aires,
Day 2 Buenos Aires – El Calafate (B-L-D) (By Flight)
Today we travel to El Calafate by flight. El Calafate is known for its amazing Patagonian landscapes and as a gateway to Los Glaciares National Park, home to the massive Perito Moreno Glacier. Upon arrival we have free time for explore surroundings and relaxing.
Day 3 El Calafate (B-L-D)
Today we visit Perito Moreno Glacier – a glacier located in the Los Glaciares National Park was named after the explorer Francisco Moreno, a pioneer who studied the region in the 19th century and played a major role in defending the territory of Argentina in the conflict surrounding the international border dispute with Chile. Here we take boat ride to enjoy amazing vistas of glacier.
Day 4 El Calafate – Buenos Aires (B-L-D) (By Flight)
Today we travel to Buenos Aires by flight. Upon arrival we enjoy Argentine Tango Show – a musical genre accompanying social dance originated at the end of the 19th century in the suburbs of Buenos Aires with delicious dinner.
Day 5 Buenos Aires (B-L-D) (By Flight)
Today we explore Buenos Aires city, we see District of San Telmo and La Boca – Buenos Aires’s neighbourhood famed for its colourful houses and its tango, Casa Rosada – executive mansion and office of the President of Argentina, Plaza de Mayo – a city square and main foundational site of Buenos Aires; It was formed in 1884 after the demolition of the Recova building, unifying the city’s Plaza Mayor and Plaza de Armas, Cathedral Metropolitana de Buenos Aires – main Catholic church overlooking Plaza de Mayo Cabildo – public building that was used as seat of the town council during the colonial era, 9 de Julio Avenue – 3 km long avenue connecting north and south part of city and named after Argentina’ s Independence day, Obelisk at 9 de Julio Avenue and The Palermo – biggest neighborhood of capital city lined with rose garden, planetarium and rowing lakes.
Day 6 Depart Buenos Aires (By Flight)
After breakfast transfer to airport for onward journey.
|Buenos Aires,||03||Hotel Regal Pacific|
|ELl Calafte||02||Xelena Deluxe Suites Hotel|
- Accommodation as per the program.
- Meals as per the program.
- Entrance fees.
- Entrance fees to national parks and natural reservoirs
- Local English speaking guide.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions.
- All taxes.
- International & Domestic Airfares,
Camera / Video Camera Fees.
Visa (If any)
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.