Golden Triangle tour is one of the most popular theme tours among local as well as international visitors. It comprises of three cities- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. But this time, we have something else in store for you. We have extended this golden triangle tour by adding Goa to it. So, read on the below mentioned itinerary given for your kind perusal.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi (By Flight)
Arrival at Delhi International Airport. Find our representative at the airport, reception and transfer to hotel.
Delhi – Delhi is a large city with a lot of movement and a population of 14 million inhabitants. Furthermore, it is the capital of India. An almost perfect combination of antiquity and modernity, Delhi includes Old and New Delhi, it has something interesting for every traveler. Between monuments that are 500 years old and very modern shopping centers, there are bowling alleys and golf courses. Delhi is truly the Jewel of India.
After going through Migrations, one of our representatives will be waiting for you to welcome you and deliver a package with all the necessary documents, will also arrange your transportation to the hotel and assist you at check-in. There will be no activities on the first day, because most international flights arrive in India around midnight.
Day 02 Delhi
After breakfast, proceed on a tour of Old and New Delhi. The 17th century tour of the old city includes the famous Jama Masjid mosque, the main avenue of Old Delhi where there is a colorful market called Chandni Chowk Moonlight Avenue.
They will also visit the Red Fort, one of the most famous architectural works of the Mogols, built by the Mogol emperor, Shah Jahan, between 1638 and 1648, passing Raj Ghat, the site of the cremation of Mahatma Gandi. New Delhi includes the Qutab Minar, one of Delhi’s best-known sites, built in 1199, and Humayun’s Tomb, forerunner of the Taj Mahal.
They will visit the incredible Rajpath “Route of the Kings”, passing the Gateway of India dedicated to the memory of unknown soldiers, the House of the President and the Congress. Get away from the city a bit by visiting Birla Mandir, a very colorful modern Hindu temple. Free afternoon.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 Delhi – Agra (By Road) (210 Kms. / 4H 10M appx.)
Today, enjoy the visit of Old Delhi. Visiting Jama Masjid, India Gate largest mosque. Drive past the ancient walled city past the famous Red Fort. Next, visit Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation site.
In the afternoon, visit to New Delhi includes a visit to Qutub Minar (built by Qutub-ud-din Aibak in 1199), Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, and India Gate (War Memorial Arch). Also, you will visit the President’s House, Parliament House and other Government Secretariat Buildings.
Then, departure by road to Agra, one of the seven wonders of the world. Upon arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel. Hotel accommodation.
Day 04 Agra
This morning, experience the awesome beauty of the love symbol, the Taj Mahal. Often referred to as a poem on white marble, Taj Mahal demonstrates the saga of love between Emperor Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
Then, visit Agra Fort, which is built on red sandstone and has magnificent palaces, public and private hallways, and beautiful gardens.
Visit Itmad-ud-daula, Sikandra, Mehtab Bagh.
Day 05 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri/Abhaneri – Jaipur (By Road) (253 Kms. / 5H)
After breakfast, departure by road to Jaipur, the pink city. enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, the city built to commemorate the birth of the Emperor of Akbar’s son and later abandoned due to lack of water supply.
Abhaneri, also spelled Abaneri, is a village in the Dausa district of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Abhaneri is popular for the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata Temple.
Then, continue to Jaipur. Upon arrival check in at your hotel. Rest of the day free for your personal activities. Hotel accommodation.
Day 06 Jaipur
This morning excursion to the deserted city of Amber (It is the ancient capital of the Rajputs Empire), Famous for its fort, which we will ride on elephant or Jeep to its fortified palace whose pavilions are adorned with paintings and marble filigree.
In the afternoon visit the City Palace complex with its museums and Jantar Mantar, with the old astronomical observatory, and with the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), built in the 18th century. That palace with its countless windows and researched balconies was built especially for the Royales women to see the city and the processions behind its purdahs. Hotel accommodation.
Day 07 Jaipur – Goa (By Flight)
After breakfast, in the morning, departure to the airport for taking a flight to Goa. Flight has a stop in Mumbai.
Arrival and check in to hotel.
Goa – Welcome to Goa, India the land of the best golden sandy beaches, hill-plated jungles, imposing ancient churches and elegant mansions, dotted with bougainvillea color. Goa is a great collage of images, experiences and history. Hotel accommodation.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 Goa
Day 09 Goa
After breakfast, then free day.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 Depart Goa (By Flight)
Departure transfer to Goa airport for flight to onward destination.
|City||Night (s)||5* Hotels|
– Welcome on arrival with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet to attend airports / hotels by our office representative.
– 09 nights in accommodation as per the program.
– Daily breakfast and dinners.
– 01 TL FOC from 10 Pay Pax onwards.
– Jaipur to Goa Airline ticket in economy class.
– Cover all the main / main monuments and tourist attractions of each city.
– Entrance fees to the monuments.
– Local English / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Russian speaking guide.
– All transfers, tourist visits, excursions according to the program in a private vehicle.
– Boat trip on the Ganges river in Varanasi.
– Aarti ceremony on the holy river Ganges.
– Jeep / Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
– Visit Taj Mahal.
– All taxes.
– International Air Fare
– Visa Fees
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.