Taj Hotels is a chain of luxury hotels and a subsidiary of the Indian Hotels Company Limited
Day 01 Home – Delhi (By Flight)
Arrive Delhi, meet assist at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Later go for full day city tour of Delhi.
Delhi, India’s capital and a major gateway to the country. The division between New & Old Delhi is the distinction between the capitals of the British & the Moghuls respectively.
Tourist Attractions: Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. Built by Shah Jahan, the construction was started in 1844 and was not completed until 1658; Red Fort, which was also built by Shah Jehan. This massive fort was built from 1638 to 1648; Chandni Chowk and Rajghat – the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. Witness the India Gate, the Presidents House & the Parliament, Qutab Minar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Delhi – Agra (By Road) (204 kms / 4 hrs approx)
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, transfer to hotel.
Later go for city tour of Agra.
Visit Red Fort, which was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565; Itmad-ud-daulah, which was constructed by Nur-Jahan between 1622 and 1628 and is very similar to the tomb she constructed for her husband.
Evening free for shopping and leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (By Road) (235 kms / 4.5 hrs approx)
Early morning visit Taj Mahal, which was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Construction of the Taj began in 1631 and was not completed until 1653.
Return back to hotel for shower and breakfast.
After breakfast drive Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri – Built by Emperor Akbar in 1569, was the old capital of the Moghuls, which was abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. The sloping levels of the city were connected into terraces which were utilized for various complexes such as Jami masjid, Buland-Darwazah and tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti; Khass Mahal, Shahi-Bazar, Mina-Bazar, the Panch-Mahal, Khwabgah, Diwan-i-Khass, Anup-Talao, Chaupar and Diwan-i-Am. The efficient system of drainage and water supply adopted here suggest an extremely intelligent town-planning by the Mughal emperor.
Arrive Jaipur and check in at your hotel.
Enjoy traditional dinner with live dance and music in Jaipur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Jaipur including Amber fort with Jeep ride or Elephant ride.
Jaipur – Popular in the name of Pink City, Jaipur is and important destination in Golden Triangle of Indian tourism. Founded in 1727 AD by one of the greatest rulers of the Kachhawaha clan, the astronomer king Sawai Jai Singh. The pink color was used at the time of making to create an impression of red sandstone buildings of Mughal cities – and repainted in 1876, during the visit of the Prince of Wale Excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride from the foothills of the Aravallis to the fort entrance.
Amber Fort: At a distance of 11 kms from Jaipur, Amber was the ancient capital of Jaipur state. Construction of the fort began in 1592 by Raja Man Singh, the Rajput commander of Akbar‘s army and is a superb example of Rajput architecture. Tourist Attractions: City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 Jaipur – Udaipur (By Flight)
Morning after breakfast transfer to airport to board the flight to Udaipur. Meet and assist on arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day free to relax and personal activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 Udaipur
Morning after breakfast full day city tour of Udaipur.
Udaipur: One of the most romantic cities in Rajasthan, Udaipur is also known as the city of lakes. The marble palaces, beautifully laid out gardens and the lakes make Udaipur seem almost like a mirage. The City of Dawn, surrounded by the ancient Aravali Mountains and set on the edge of three lakes, is a brilliant kaleidoscope of narrow lanes flanked by bright stalls, gardens, lakes, palaces and temples. ‘Udaipur’, known as the lovely lakeside capital of Mewar. Other attractions: City Palace & Museum, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Pratap Memorial, Pichhola Lake, Gulab Bagh.
Evening boat ride at Lake Pichhola. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 Udaipur – Mumbai (By Flight)
Early morning transfer to airport to board the flight to Mumbai. Meet and assist on arrival and transfer to hotel.
Afternoon go for city tour of Mumbai.
Mumbai: Following the first war of Independence in 1857, the East India Company was accused of mismanagement, and Bombay reverted to the British crown. With the outbreak of the American Civil War in 1861, and the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, exports, specially cotton, from Bombay became a major part of the colonial economy.
For the day visit Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Hanging Gardens on the slopes of Malabar Hills offering nice view of Marine Lines & Chowpatty Beach, Kamla Nehru Park, Mani Bhawan (where Mahatma Gandhi used to stay) and then to Dhobi Ghat. Also visit Afgan Church, Flora Fountain (Bombay nerve centre), Colourful Crawford Market and Marine Drive. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 Mumbai – Home (By Flight)
Early morning transfer to airport to board the flight to fly back home.
***********END OF TOUR**********
|Agra||01||Taj Hotel & Convention Centre,
Jal Mahal Palace
Taj Lake Palace
Taj Mahal Palace
- Traditional welcome on arrival with fresh flower garlands.
- Meet assist at the airport / hotels with our office representative.
- 07 Nights hotel accommodation.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast Basis.
- Domestic flight for Jaipur – Udaipur – Mumbai in economy class.
- Local Spanish / French / German / Italian / Russian guide where available during sightseeing and excursion, otherwise Local English Speaking Guide will be provided.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- 01 traditional dinner with live traditional music and dance show in Jaipur.
- Visit Taj Mahal.
- Jeep / Elephant ride at Amber Fort Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichhola Udaipur.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing and Overland drive as per the itinerary by an air-conditioned transport.
- Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
- All taxes.
- Personal Expenses.
- Camera / Video Camera Fees.
- Medical Aid.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa (If any).
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.