Home to sparkling waters and the palm-laden shores, Mauritius has been catering people from far away who just come here to spend some quality time with their friends and family. The wide array of activities and the romantic beaches here have been the favourite go-to destination.
Day 1 – Arrival at Mauritius (By Flight) / Airport – Tamarin (50 Km/1 hrs appx)
Arrive at Mauritius International airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
In the evening take a walk at the beach and witness a beautiful sunset.Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Tamarin – North Island Trip – Tamarin (By Boat)
After having breakfast, get picked up from your hotel and embark on your North Island tour.
A visit to Pamplemousse Botanical garden, home to over 600 varieties of plants including the famous palmier Bouteille, Baobabs, the ineluctable giant water lilies, over 85 varieties of palms and much more.
Head to Round of Champ de Mars, known to be the second oldest racecourse in the world.
Later, visit the Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius – Bagatelle, and Caudan Waterfront. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Tamarin – South Island Trip – Tamarin (By Boat)
Enjoy a wholesome meal in Breakfast and set out for the South Island Trip.
Today, you will be visiting Trou Aux Cerfs, a famous dormant volcano with a well-defined cone and crater located in Curepipe. Take a tour to the Flowreal shopping complex and have a self-sponsored lunch at nearby restaurants.
Later, proceed to visit Grand Bassin, also known as Ganga Talao. It is a crater lake located in Savanne and is famous for its Shiva temple and other small shrines on the banks of the lake. After a fun-filled day, head back to your hotel for a comfortable of overnight stay.
Day 4 Tamarin-Ile Aux Cerf Island-Tamarin (Speed Boat) (65 km/1 hrs)
After having breakfast, gear up for a full-day tour of Ile Aux Cerf Island.
This Island is famous for its white beaches, turquoise lagoons, a wide range of restaurants, and many choices for water sports and land activities to offer.
Take a speed boat ride to the island and spend your day here at leisure.
You can just sit and relax at the beach or indulge in some water sports activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, banana boat ride, wind-surfing, and parasailing.
After an exciting day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 – Departure
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your Mauritius tour package for couple from Mumbai ends here.
- Accommodation as per the program
- Meal Plan – Half Board basis (i.e. breakfast & dinner).
- Entrance fees.
- Local English speaking guide.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions.
- Boat transfer both ways 1)Tamarin -North Island – Tamrin 2)Tamrin -South Island – Tamarin 3)Tamarin – Ile Aux Cerf Island -Tamarin
- All taxes.
Camera / Video Camera Fees.
Visa (If any).
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.