Discover Delhi Agra Jaipur with Varanasi on a Golden Triangle tour of India. One of the most popular tour packages for India is a visit to cities falling in the golden triangle. Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi.
During your visit, you will experience something different in each city. Delhi will offer a potpourri of everything, Agra will take you back in the Mughal times, Jaipur will offer you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rajaputana royalty and Varanasi will enlighten your religious spirits.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi (By Flight)
Arrive Delhi, meet assist at airport, welcome with fresh flower garlands and transfer to your respective hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Delhi
After breakfast city tour of Delhi, India’s capital and a major gateway to the country. The division between New & Old Delhi is the distinction between the capitals of the British & the Moghuls respectively.
Tourist Attractions: Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. Built by Shah Jahan, the construction was started in 1844 and was not completed until 1658; Red Fort, which was also built by Shah Jehan. This massive fort was built from 1638 to 1648; Chandni Chowk and Rajghat – the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. Witness the India Gate, the Presidents House & the Parliament, Qutab Minar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Delhi – Agra (By Road) (210 Kms. / 4H 10M appx.)
After breakfast drive by private AC vehicle to Agra. On arrival check into your respective hotel.
Later go for sightseeing of Agra.
Agra has found its mention in the famous Hindu epic Mahabharata as the forest of Agraban close to Mathura Badal Singh founded the city in 1475.
Taj Mahal – Reflects the intensity of love. The fairy tale began when walking through the bazaar of Agra prince qhurram saw a girl. The girl was exceptionally beautiful. It was a love at first sight for both of them. Taj Mahal, which was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Construction of the Taj began in 1631 and was not completed until 1653.
Agra Fort – Built by the great Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. the fort is a masterpiece of design and construction. Overnight in Agra.
Day 04 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri / Abhaneri – Jaipur (By Road) (253 Kms. / 5H)
After breakfast drive by private AC vehicle to Jaipur enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri – Built by Emperor Akbar in 1569, was the old capital of the Moghuls, which was abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. The sloping levels of the city were connected into terraces which were utilised for various complexes such as Jami masjid, Buland-Darwazah and tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti; Khass Mahal, Shahi-Bazar, Mina-Bazar, the Panch-Mahal, Khwabgah, Diwan-i-Khass, Anup-Talao, Chaupar and Diwan-i-Am. The efficient system of drainage and water-supply adopted here suggest an extremely intelligent town-planning by the Mughal emperor.
Abhaneri, also spelled Abaneri, is a village in the Dausa district of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Abhaneri is popular for the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata Temple.
Arrive Jaipur and check in at your hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 Jaipur
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Jaipur including Amber fort with Jeep ride or Elephant ride.
Jaipur – Popular in the name of Pink City, Jaipur is and important destination in Golden Triangle of Indian tourism. founded in 1727 AD by one of the greatest rulers of the Kachhawaha clan, the astronomer king Sawai Jai Singh. The pink color was used at the time of making to create an impression of red sandstone buildings of Mughal cities – and repainted in 1876, during the visit of the Prince of Wale Excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride from the foothills of the Aravallis to the fort entrance.
Amber Fort: At a distance of 11 kms from Jaipur, Amber was the ancient capital of Jaipur state. Construction of the fort began in 1592 by Raja Man Singh, the Rajput commander of Akbar‘s army and is a superb example of Rajput architecture. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 Jaipur-Delhi (By Road) (250 Km/ 4H 45M)/ Delhi-Varanasi (By Flight)
After breakfast drive by private AC vehicle to Delhi airport and board flight for Varanasi. Meet and assist on arrival and transfer to hotel.
Evening witness Aarti Ceremony on river Ganges. Overnight in Varanasi.
Day 07 Varanasi
Early morning, transfer to River Ganges for sunrise boat ride at the Ganges.
Ganges: Ghats are the steps on the bank of Ganges which lead down to the river, from where the pilgrims make their sin-cleaning dip in the holy water of the river.
Later come back at hotel for breakfast after breakfast city tour of Varanasi.
Varanasi – It has been known as Kashi and Banaras, its present name is a restoration of the ancient name meaning the city between the two rivers – Varuna and Asi. The eternal city is one of the most important pilgrimage sites in India. Situated on the banks of the sacred river Ganges Kashi Vishwanath Temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is popularly known as the golden Temple due the Gold plating done on its 15.5 meter high spire. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 Varanasi – Delhi (By Flight) / Depart Delhi
Check out from your hotel at 12 noon and transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi. On arrival transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner later transfer to Delhi international airport for flight back to home.
|Delhi||02||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily breakfast and dinners.
– Boat ride on River Ganges Varanasi.
– Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber fort
– Delhi – Varanasi – Delhi economy class air ticket
– Entrance fee to the monuments.
– All Transfers, Sightseeing and Overland drive as per the itinerary by an air-conditioned Transport.
– Covering all main / major monuments and tourist attractions in each city.
– Local English / Russian / Spanish / German / French / Italian guide of your choice during sightseeing and excursion.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All taxes.
– International Air Fare
– Visa Fees
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.